The Unfortunate March 2022 Update

Despacito, play The Lucky One by Celldweller.

I've got bad news: I've run out of space on my cloud drive and I'm overdue on payment. As I'm typing this, I'm downloading whatever remaining files and data of mine to one of my spare portable hard drives before my account expires in the next couple of days. I'm also waiting on a refund from the first option I tried to migrate to. I won't say their names; but they don't have live chat, and their e-mail-based customer service sucks ass.

Regardless of where I go from here, I'm taking a hiatus from machinima until I get things sorted out. I might have a few videos to share with you in the interim, specifically old favorites from "the archives" that I'll upload to KidKira Classics, but I'm not working on any active projects at the moment. The last thing I need is to add more gigabytes of data on top of all the other crap I'm migrating. 

I should have everything sorted out by next month's update, but that's not a promise.

Popular Posts