Late March/April 2019 Update

Almost finished with NS3U, stage 4, but excuse me if I take a break from the series afterwards to work on some other projects that were on the back-burner for a long time. Between the previously mentioned rewrites and months of cast changes, I'm honestly glad to be done with this episode and do something else for a change. I need time to find more voice actresses before I begin filming the next episode anyways.

Recently, I was dumped by Dailymotion as a partner and locked out of editing my channel and uploading videos. The simple reason is because my content contains copyrighted material, despite the fact that Dailymotion never had a problem with this when I became a Motionmaker so many years ago. I'm guessing this is because of the updated terms of service from earlier this year. Now, I'm not going to be that content creator and go on an anti-corporate tangent just because I got "fired", but the bottom line is: the Speedy149 Archives on Dailymotion are officially closed.

From here on out, I will do my best to cut back on the filler, fluff, and shitposts that I would otherwise upload to Dailymotion and focus exclusively on short films and machinima episodes for my main channel again. Quality over quantity, that thing I keep forgetting about. You can find such videos unlisted in the playlists from now on.

My machinima goals for this year are to release at least three episodes of NS3U (same amount as last year) and do more YTP-esque machinima films. I'm also developing a new series and new formats inspired by non-machinima videos. Don't worry, I'm not going to be that director and launch another machinima series that will take time away from my main series, but it's been two-plus years since I rebooted my "career" and I don't intend to waste any time not reinventing the wheel.

Popular Posts