The Underwhelmingly Small February 2022 Update: Smash Sisters ULTIMATE!?!?

The word is out: I have (almost) everything I need to start making Super Smash Bros Ultimate machinima! Now that I've passed the trial by fire known as "World of Light", I'm going to practice filming scenes with the new camera and replay functionality. 

Of course, this doesn't mean that I'll be abandoning Super Smash Bros for Wii U and whatever ongoing projects being filmed in that game. I still intend to wrap up NS3U and do more We Are All Deviants-related crap. Speaking of NS3U, I've all but finished reshooting the next segment of the finale. I'm waiting on the last bit of voice lines before I continue. In the meantime, I'll be working on another project to be released in February in case the next segment isn't ready by then.

In other words, don't expect much Ultimate machinima just yet.


Popular Posts