Final Update of 2021


Peach, Lucina, and Palutena; I never realized until now just how frequent those three characters appear in my videos. 

So, another year, another round of broken vows. That skit video I was supposed to make was just going to be a compilation of all the shitposts I uploaded to KidKira Classics, the Halloween special was a collab that went nowhere, one of the music videos I was working on wasn't going to be finished by the end of the month, and I wasn't able to get the lines needed for the other NS3U segment that was supposed to go live back in the Fall. 

As for what I AM going to release next month, that's either going to be another segment of NS3U or one of the two music videos that I'm currently working on - whatever I can finish faster. There are also some more "collab things" that I'll be working on for 2022, but I'm scuffed as it is.

See you in 2022.


Popular Posts