What's Next? | Quick April 2021 Update

It's finally happening. 

I've got all the remaining lines for NS3U a few weeks ago and I've been working on the final episodes since. There's a lot of important real life stuff happening at the moment and I don't have as much free time as I used to. I was going to release Stage 7 as a full video with its final two segments, but I've decided to instead to stick to the "release by segment" approach of Stage 6 since that's what works best for me. I'll still be uploading a full version of Stage 7 once its completed, but you can expect the cold opening for Stage 7 to be up by March 31 and the last segment of the episode in April. 

I was working on the Shadowsiders project while waiting on voice lines, but NS3U now has my full undivided attention at the moment. Once I finish the eighth and final episode of NS3U, it'll be right back to the Deviants. The next Shadowsiders release, that I was working on, and the eighth and final episode of NS3U, are absolute monsters; "movies" on the same scale as Icecapades. It's for the best if I don't spend all of my free time (or lack thereof, as of late) working on 15-20 minute videos and divide both projects into smaller segments. I can reveal that the Shadowsiders movie will be released in three segments, but the final NS3U episode might be as long as five segments. I might be working on NS3U all season long, and that's just for Stage 8 alone!

Just know for now that neither series is dead and that NS3U will be finished by the end of 2021. I don't have all the time in the world to work on machinima anymore, but I can spare whatever free time I have left into finishing NS3U now and getting back to Shadowsiders in the Summer. 

...I hope.

Popular Posts