...And the Beginning of the Next | April 2020 Update

Well, here I am.

Shout out to Alex Bautista and Nick S for providing me with my new personal texture. All it needed was something fluid. Aannnd when that "something" doesn't glitch me up, I'll get back to you. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this month's video. I'm holding it down for my fellow Canucks, giving a shout-out to an awesome cover, and giving you a taste of what I have in store for the rest of the year as far as machinima goes.

If you've been keeping up my blog updates, you'll know NS3U is on an indefinite haitus because of you-know-what. With my current situation, I've been unable to find a time or place to record any voicework. At one point, I was struggling with finding motivation; the reason why NS3U is ending at stage 8 is because I knew I couldn't keep doing this for long. Coming off these last two stages, and the less-than-acceptable work I've put into them, I've decided to retool the series altogether. Instead of three full videos, I'll be dividing the remaining three stages into separate, smaller videos. This will allow me to work at my own pace and release new "installments" faster; rather than having you wait half a year for new videos. As for the haitus, let's give it until May 17, 2020 to see if the world goes back to normal.

In the meantime, I can tell you right now that the appearance of everyone's favorite walking virus, two familiar faces seen in a previous trailer, and three other newcomers weren't just for show. In addition to a Night of the Living ME!ME!ME! sequel, I'll be working on new projects that will return to the dark, spoopy, squicky tone of Icecapades (no, none of them are Icecapades 2. Yet.). All I can say about these new projects is that I'll be taking a page from RaMz's SmasherZ as far as dialog goes.

Stay safe, wash your hands, I'll see you on the other side.

Popular Posts