Final Update of the Decade

As I continue to do on-and-off work on the last NS3U episodes, I'm also developing two new machinima series to launch in the new year.

I already said I was done with long-form machinima series after I complete New Super Smash Sisters for Wii U, which will also be the end to the overarching story that began in the Great Mission mini-series. As such, these new shows will be episodic in nature; they will have no serialized plot elements or tie into either Great Mission or NS3U. I can already confirm one of these new shows will be filmed in Super Smash Bros for Wii U, the other series may be filmed in Super Smash Bros Ultimate when I cross that bridge (Translation: When I actually have the console and game and fully unlocked everything in the latter. So no, its gonna be Smash 4.).

Before you ask, no, this won't impede progress on NS3U. At the moment, I don't have all the voice lines needed to finish editing the remaining episodes, and it's going to be a while before I do. Indefinite, to be exact. I am filming and capturing scenes for the next episode and editing what I can; I'm not going to jump into my new series until after I've done that much. But until I get those voice lines, I won't be able to release the next NS3U episode.

Anyways, that's 2020.

As for right now, be on the lookout for a project that's been on the backburner for a very long time. It will be the last full film I release on Speedy149U for the decade. I've also been working on a side project that I can't reveal at the moment. All I can say is, stay tuned to the Smashing XIII channel and check out what the other directors have been up to. Lastly, even though the next NS3U won't be finished until sometime in 2020 (hopefully), I will be preparing a long overdue related video that will hopefully keep you busy.

And with that, I take my leave.

Popular Posts