The Belated Fall 2021 Update

I said I was going to get the first two segments of the New Super Smash Sisters for Wii U: NS3U finale by the end of the year...


This is the second of those two segments.

I've been waiting a long time to film this, and you're gonna get it by October. As for the "Halloween special, two more music videos, and a skit video" that I announced in August; I can say I've done "my part" for the first item, I've almost finished working on one of those music videos (in tandem with the NS3U finale), and the skit video is "pending". 

So yes, "you are getting three, including 'that one'"

I've been sparse with these blog updates as of late because, if I'm not working on all of the above, I'm fighting to retain my passion for all of the above. Other than my mental state (and the COVID vaccine that I got the other day), I've had nothing to report in the past couple of months. 

I've already said this in past updates, but what I originally planned for the NS3U finale was just too ambitious. I'm not going to scrap what I have or rewrite the scripts, especially after all the hard work the voice cast has done and their patience with me throughout this. What I am doing is reworking the rest of the finale so that it won't be as taxing to work on; this includes continuing the series' current segment-by-segment release schedule. Guess I'll have to wait until next year or the coming Winter to finish NS3U and retire from machinima series.

Outside of leftovers from "that project I wasted four months on", I'm brainstorming ideas for future installments of We Are All Deviants. I won't be able to work on WAAD until after I finish my October machinima releases (November), but that's for the best. Besides, there's a certain video relating to both WAAD and Smash Sisters: The Series that's been long overdue that I need finish before I can continue work on the former. I don't know if I will be able to get that video done, along with all the other stuff on my to-do list, but all my attention and focus is on NS3U 8.1 and the new music video for the moment.

So, if you'll excuse me...

Popular Posts