Short January 2019 Update

With the holidays over, I have resumed work on NS3U. I am currently filming and recording scenes for episode 4, but we ran into some "casting troubles" that have contributed to the delay between this episode and the last. I usually wait until the cast turns in their lines before I begin filming an episode, but we've been on hiatus for months and the holiday season did not help. It's better to do what I can now and deal with anything else once we cross that bridge. Just don't expect the next episode to be released anytime this Winter.

In light of the release of Super Smash Bros Ultimate, I will continue to make Super Smash Bros for Wii U machinima for now. As of writing, I do have access to a copy of Ultimate and I've seen how amazing the new replay camera is. I want to do some hands-on practice with Ultimate's replay functionality and I wish to wait until a modding scene develops around the game before I make the jump. The lack of a modding scene is the reason why I have no plans on moving NS3U to Ultimate either.

I have been brainstorming ideas and developing concepts for new short films and even a new mini-series. However, NS3U is my top priority at the moment. I've all but finished writing the complete series and I want to wait until after I finish episode 4 before I move on to anything else.

Meanwhile, I'm working on a number of collaborations. One such collab is Smashing XIII: a machinima group that includes myself, Nick of The BoneHead ClanMulti, and MEWTWO-MILLION. No, we have nothing to do with Virtual Smash. Not much more I can say about that other than "stay tuned". These collabs will not affect progress on NS3U, episode 4.

So, yeah. Bye now.

Popular Posts