November 2018 Update

This month's update was long overdue, but so much has happened and I didn't want to post this until the time was right.

This month I've uploaded a new trailer for New Super Smash Sisters for Wii U, giving you a small taste at what's to come for the series. If you've enjoyed the comedy of the earlier episodes, I regret to inform you that the series is about to take a more darker turn. I've tried to retain as much humor as I can in the writing, but as I've been planning out future episodes, I found myself gravitating into more "soapy" territory. The end result is more of a comedy-drama and less of an action-oriented series than I originally envisioned.

I've got two more unfinished projects on the backburner and I intend on getting at least one of them uploaded before the month ends. One of these projects is another "bootleg" Smash Sisters video, the other project is more "personal" and I don't want to talk about it until after it's complete. The reason it took me so long to get around to these projects was because the A/C adapter on my capture card broke and I wasn't able to continue filming until I got it replaced.

As you might have guessed, I did just that. At least, I hope I did.

Back to NS3U, the latest round of auditions have ended and I'm now waiting on the last bit of voice lines to arrive before I start working on episode 4. I hope to complete the two unfinished projects before that happens, since the next stage of NS3U likely won't arrive until early 2019.

That's all I've got. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a break to enjoy my early Christmas Black Friday goodies.

Popular Posts