Quick May 2021 Update

In a nutshell, the reason why it took so long to finish the last NS3U episode, aside from waiting on voice lines for many months, was a general lack of motivation on my end and a desire to move on to other projects. I'm not good at multitasking. Speaking of other projects, I've been doing a lot of brainstorming and pondering about the Shadowsiders project. I've decided to scrap the movie angle I've been trying to do, but I did film several segments for what would have been my first big machinima film since Icecapades. I'll alternate between working on those and finishing NS3U over the summer. 

Back to NS3U, I'm going to have to hold off on the full release of Stage 7. Don't ask me how, because the past season has been a whirlwind, but I've lost most of the footage for one of the segments and I'm having a bit of technical difficulties with the editing. So for now, I'll move on to the first part of the final stage, after I finish the next Shadowsiders short (and blow off some steam with a few shitposts that I've been dying to do). I'll rerelease Stage 7 on the KidKira Classics channel and do a special Smash Sisters series recap ahead of the release of Stage 8.1. I have all the voice lines I need to finish the series, so I'll be working on that project in June. 

In the interim, and speaking of KidKira Classics, I've been so caught up with NS3U that I haven't got the chance to revisit some other old videos of mine. Expect more throwbacks to be uploaded on that in the coming weeks.

Popular Posts