December 2019 Update: A NEW CHANNEL, DONATIONS(?)!

Life has been good to be as of late. I'm not going to jinx things, but I'm in the middle of a turning point.

In the meantime, I have bad news: the next episode of NS3U won't arrive until 2020. I'll be filming some scenes here and there, but I won't be getting the rest of the voice lines needed for a little while. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you high and dry for another two months. You can expect more short films and skits to arrive on Speedy149U in the coming weeks leading into the holidays.

But wait, there's more!

You'll recall I have both a VidLii and Vlare channel. After querying the viewership on both channels, I've decided to turn my VidLii channel into a new vault for old videos, while my Vlare channel will host my best and personal favorites. I'll also be uploading my newest videos to both channels for all you YouTube-phobes out there.

Meanwhile, I've been getting ideas for lots of non-machinima videos, but I want to keep Speedy149U as a machinima-based channel. So, I finally caved in and decided to launch a new YouTube channel: Godspeed Alternative. On this new channel, I'll not only be reuploading some of my old series and my favorite videos of old, but the channel will serve as the new home for any non-machinima videos I make in the future.

And by "non-machinima", I mean shitposts and experimental videos.

On the whole, I'll pretty busy over the next few weeks, but I'll try to commit to uploading a new machinima video every week until Christmas. It's the least I can do.

By the way, before I go, I want to take a minute to promote the Brave web browser and Brave Rewards.


Brave combines the flexibility and speed of Google Chrome with the security and privacy of Firefox. If you want a web browser that respects and protects your privacy from trackers, and allows you to directly support your favorite creators and websites, give Brave a try. As Speedy149U, I am what is called a Brave Verified Creator. Essentially, I've been given the cryptocurrency equivalent to Patreon. So, if you ever wanted to earn donations for your content but are weary of AdSense and Pateron, why not try out Brave?

And with that shameless, free publicity out of the way, I bid you bye-bye.

Popular Posts