Quick July 2021 Update

I don't want to make a habit of wangsting, but recent IRL events over the past month or two have left me feeling burned out and bummed out. Anyways, here's a quick update.

As it turns out, I've jumped the gun when it comes to the final stage of NS3U. I don't have all the necessary voice lines and, on top of that, I'm going to have to cut some scenes due to "technical limitations". Nonetheless, this isn't going to stop me from finishing the series by the end of the year and finally retiring from long-form machinima series. I'll just have to be a little more creative.

Had it not been for the aforementioned burnout, I would have already finished up the "other" machinima projects I had planned for the summer. I also plan on further addressing the elephant in the room regarding my choice of reusing the same textures for both NS3U and We Are All Deviants in a later blog post.

Popular Posts