Running Out of Time [Fall 2020 Update]

I've been out of it these past few months, but I managed to get some footage filmed. In fact, that's all I've been doing lately in preparation for a big change in my life to come this Winter - one that will take me away from machinima for a little while (or a very long time).

I have almost all the voice lines I need to finish the final NS3U episodes, so I've been working on other projects and smaller videos in the meantime. Once I have everything I need, it's back to NS3U so I can hopefully wrap up the series by the end of the year. As for the other major project, the next part of the Reycralibur Requiem will arrive later this month; we'll be taking a look back at the series less-than-glorious beginnings.

Other than those two, the one project that's been keeping me preoccupied has been in the works for months and was the result of many scrapped ideas and many other ideas coming together. You'll just have to see it for yourself when it drops in October. Finally, for all the retirement teasing I've been doing, I just couldn't go without making one final installment to a long-running series, and believe me or not, I've already uploaded two teasers. Find them if you can.

So as you can see, I've taken the "previously recorded" route when it comes to this next batch of machinima uploads. I do hope you enjoy what's to come.

Popular Posts