Summer Update 2017

I hope to have the conclusion to Super Smash Sisters' Great Mission finished by the end of the summer. I was lucky enough to get one-third of the finale filmed and recorded before I came to a creative road block. Now I have to rewrite the rest of the film and record new dialog to match.

Meanwhile, I have begun revamping the archival Dailymotion channel to make it more accessible to viewers. Dailymotion is already a pain in the ass to navigate as it is, so I want to make it easier for anyone who actually uses Dailymotion to find my videos. As I mentioned in my last update, I'm deleting all low-performing videos on my main channel (and back-up channels). So if you can't find a video on Speedy149U, check out my Dailymotion page. I've unlisted all Reycralibur-related videos, since nobody was watching. If you want to see the series for yourself, check out the playlists on YouTube and Dailymotion.

As I am sorting through all the videos I've made over the past decade or so, I can't help but feel depressed. I've been doing this for way too long, yet I've got nothing to show for it. It took me over seven years to get 1,300 subscribers on my main channel, when anyone else would have gotten it in over a year or less. On top of that, my personal life is in the crapper. I need to get it together if I want to find any motivation to keep doing this as a hobby.

That's why once I've completed Great Mission Part IV, I'm gonna take a break so I can get my life back on track. Instead of new videos, I'll showcase some of my older videos, just so that they won't be completely forgotten. Speaking of which, I might not be going back to Reycralibur, but I do want to give it some closure. How I will do that is something I need to really think about.

As far as these blog updates go, this is goodbye for now.


Popular Posts