1. Lab Rats and Mighty Med are merging to form a new sequel series. Yes, I know Avengers: Ultron Revolution is far more buzz-worthy. But, as one of the few good shows made by ITL, I do need to give Lab Rats a shout-out. It's a way better show than the Gamer's Guide to Anti-Humor.
2. Teletoon is airing classic cartoons again. Because no one wants to watch Rocket Monkeys. No one.
3. Revolt is promoting Afro Samurai 2. ...And Fuse is airing Miami Ink reruns.
4. TNA is under siege again. Speaking of buzz-worthy, no word yet on GFW Amped's premiere or Lucha Underground's second season.
5. Inspector Gadget got a reboot/sequel/whatever. Better a goofball like Gadget than a prick like Hong-Kong Phooey.
6. Ben 10 and The Powerpuff Girls are getting reboots. And yet, Young Justice remains at large.
7. ReBoot is getting a reboot. Mend, defend, and do your homework. *sigh*
8. Full House is getting a reboot. ...Wait, what?
9. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is getting a reboot. OK, Hang on!
10. Nickelodeon is developing a Nickoons Crossover reboot. Hey, Hey, Hey HEY, What's Going On Here?!