Sunday, 26 April 2015

Reycralibur Reboot: Update April 2015

Reycralibur is cancelled...., sort of.

Yes, it's official, I'm done with Reycralibur. Why? Because it's just a pain writing and filming something that I have no interest in doing anymore. At the same time, I don't want to stop making SSB64 machinima or abandon this "world" I've created. So, what I'm gonna do instead is reboot Reycralibur as an entirely new series using all the retcons I've made. If you wish, you can see those in the episode one remake as well as episode twelve, which will be the last episode. At some point, I'll get around to releasing those two, but only for those who wanted to see what happens next (ie, no one).

After that, I'm going to redo the show in its entirety. Some of the characters from Reycralibur will return (*coughKay*cough), others won't. This new series, "Reycralibur 2.0", if you will, will be more comedic in-tone and less episodic. This is all part of my new change in direction, where I focus more on short-form comedic videos, parodies, gag dubs, and the occasional AMV. I'm only developing the reboot now, so check back here later for more updates.

In the meantime, I won't say I'll be releasing more videos at a more quicker pace, because I KNOW I'm not good at being true to my word, but I'll try. Lets just say, I've come up with a LOT of ideas for new videos in the last couple of months and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.