Monday, 23 March 2015

Update (March 2015): IM DONE

Lately, I've given up on everything: School, machinima, games, everything. I don't feel like putting any effort into anything except Team Fortress 2. The Reycralibur episode one remake should have been uploaded months ago, but I kept putting it off because I just don't want to do the series anymore. I know I HAVE to finish the series but I don't think it's worth the effort anymore.

Outside of Reycralibur's final episodes and future installments of Shoopa Smash, I have no plans to do any new series. I'm just gonna do YTPs and other random videos from now on. This also means I'm done with The Abridged Knights of Brawl for now, so don't expect to see Bjohn's Quest anytime soon. I will consider livestreaming on Twitch in the summer but, until then, expect to see more frequent (re)uploads on ZippCast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.