Sunday, 22 February 2015

My Head Hurts, Fuck It.

In case you give a crap, I've finished filming episode twelve of Reycralibur as well as the episode one remake. The reason why they're taking so long is because I don't want to do the series anymore. I am going to finish it, but I'm in no rush. In fact, I'm looking into creating a new series in Smash Flash and SSB Crusade. But with my crappy work ethic, I doubt it will ever happen.

I was thinking of bringing back Typhoon School, but I've wasted so much money buying equipment it's not even worth the effort. I should get a job, but I'm too lazy to finish my resume. That's my problem. I've tried Brawl machinima, let's plays, random commentaries; it's all pointless because I lack the motivation to follow through. So, screw it, I want to focus on more short-form entertainment. I'll stick to what I know.

I'm so bored. I don't feel like playing any video games, I don't have ambitions, and I really, really, REALLY, hate other people's opinions. Yet, I'm always wasting my time on the internet. I'm even putting this crap out there despite the fact that no one will read this, which is especially pointless since, again, I want to hear my own thoughts. I'm tired of all the noise, so I've exiled myself from that shit. I wish I could quit the internet altogether, but my real life sucks because I hate every person I meet. So I'm stuck here.

...Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.