Monday, 23 February 2015

My "Head" Feels Better (Update February 2015)

Picking up from yesterday's post, I will "try" to finish up Reycralibur episodes one and twelve for a double release sometime in Spring, when I actually feel like working. Sadly, I am contemplating the possibility of a remake of episode five. This will put episode thirteen on haitus, but it will better streamline the story after all the recons I've made. The downside, I'm gonna die before I finish this series...

Meanwhile, I've been looking into doing livestreams. Previously, I tried CODCasting with Black Ops II, but I couldn't get it to work properly. Besides, I'm more interested in Team Fortress 2 and Ultimate Ninja Storm now. So, if that's what your into, check out my Twitch channel sometime (http://www.twitch.tv/kidkira149). I'm just playing around right now, so it's nothing major. However, I do plan on doing scheduled sessions in the future.

I've all but abandoned my Wordpress site; I'll stick around Blogger for now since it's more accessible. Also, since SOMEHOW ZippCast is still around, stop by my channel for new videos, after I upload them to Dailymotion of course, and some reuploads from TheAbridged149. Hope you like watching people getting killed.

Finally, tonight I will begin reuploading The Abridged Knights of Brawl. It's been a long time coming but, since this will be the only thing people will remember me for, I might as well. Check back every weeknight @ 8pm. I will also reupload episodes of Reycralibur after I finish the episode one remake...and again after the episode five remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.