Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Fall Update [August 2014]

"We're superheroes...."
"We can save the world together..."

...Huh? Oh, sorry. It's been a while since I did an update, so here you go. I'm not currently working on anything. But, I will eventually get around to the Abridged Knights of Brawl: Bjohn's Quest and Reycralibur, episode 12. You can expect to see Bjohn's Quest first.

If you saw my little test video back in July, you might have guessed that I was trying go get back to doing Brawl machinima. You'd be right, but there's a catch. I'm planning two new series; both of which are adaptations and re-imaginings of infamous web serials. I'll give you a hint, I've already adapted one of them as an Abridged Parody and the other one is a certain web comic you might have heard about in the past.

However, there's a catch. First off, with the lack of interest I have in Reycralibur, I fear that I might show the same "work ethic" when it comes to these new shows. So, for the sake of productivity, I'm going to finish the final five episodes of Reycralibur first. Secondly since, by some miracle, I haven't sold off my GameCube controllers, I'm gonna wait until the new GameCube adapter, included with Super Smash Bros for Wii U, comes out before I start filming. Saves me the trouble of buying those god awful Wiimotes and Nunchucks.

Finally, since I will be using my PVR for Brawl machinima, I need to figure out the proper settings that I should use for capturing, converting, and rendering. The only thing more frustrating then filming the test video was editing the test video. The end product was also unsatisfactory; I noticed some chopped frames. As you can see, there's A LOT of work to be done before I can even begin production.

So, in the meantime, I'm going to continue work on the projects I have now. ...At least I will, when I feel like it.

..."Life is what we make it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.