Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Update (and short)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ycuba_falcon-run-ssbb-machinima-short-update_videogames

[This video was] Originally going to be included in a collab..., until I realized that the deadline has already passed. That's not the only bad news, I'm afraid. Something's wrong with my laptop...again. If I can't get it fixed, I don't know what I'm going to do.
I'm looking into using my family's computer for making machinima. Windows 8's start menu is about a threat to me as a cockroach. In the meantime, I'm getting ready to start recording for "The Abridged Knights of Brawl: Bjohn's Quest." There's a chance I can film Reycralibur, episode 11 here too, but we'll have to see.
There is some good news to this..., Mortal Kombat X and Homefront 2. Street Fighter and Battlefield be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.