Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Marooned for the New Year

Over the winter holiday I broke the adapter for my portable hard drive. Until I get it fixed, I can't access any of my files: no machinima, no parodies, almost nothing. So, The Abridged Knights of Brawl finale will be delayed for a while as will production on Reycralibur, episode 11. That doesn't rule out the possibility of making new videos and saving them to my computer however.

My new year's resolution is to finish Reycralibur as well as be a bit more "socialy active"; online and IRL. I know it's a stupid waste of a resolution, but my real life isn't really going anywhere. In the meantime, while I can't work on anything major, I will be uploading more videos to both my Dailymotion and YouTube accounts to prevent inactivity.

...*sigh* and maybe ZippCast if it's coming back, but that's a HUGE maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.