Monday, 9 December 2013

I've been a bit preoccupied

For the past two weekends I attempted to record some footage of me playing Saints Row IV. In both cases, I ran into some technical difficulties. That's when I asked myself, why am I doing this? Isn't there something else I should be doing right now? Something I like doing and can do with no problems. Yes, there is. I should be working more on Reycralibur and other machinima vids. I should be making more videos about things I've seen and portray them in a child-like fashion like I always do. Instead, I'm trying to do too many things at once again.

So, I've decided to cancel Ringside and stop making commentary videos. I'm just gonna stick to what I'm good at: dark comedy. Pitch black comedy. Comedy so black, it's not even comedy. ...and machinima vids. This doesn't mean I won't stop uploading or making gameplay videos, I'm just focusing more on what I want to do. Then I realized, I'm still in school at the moment but, in less than two weeks from now, I'll be out for the Holidays. So, tell ya what, I'll stick to doing what I do best (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1867fx_brawl-universe-commercial-m-channel_videogames) and, in the new year, I'll get back to more machinima videos.

Sounds Cool? Don't Care. I'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.