Thursday, 21 November 2013

New Video Group: Who are these guys?

So I heard that a video game based on Saint Seiya was going to be released this week. Saint Seiya aka Knights of the Zodiac. I haven't heard that name in a LONG time. Sadly, the original english dub was made at a time when you didn't need to be 4Kids to butcher a Japanese property and the superior ADV dub was left incomplete. So, I decided, rather than read subtitles all day, I'd read the comic.
As I was, I looked up the current status of the show and found out that New Video Group was going to release the entire first story arc on DVD in 2014.

This is the third time I've seen a major re-release being backed by this company. First time I took notice was when they re-released the first Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters anime - you know, the one dubbed by 4Kids, good times! XD Then I heard they're re-releasing the ENTIRE 5 seasons on Digimon. Yes, they already released the first 4 seasons, now they're releasing Data Squad as well!

I don't know who these guys are but they are starting to win some fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.