Sunday, 10 November 2013

Here's a random thought...

Maybe G4 should have been bought out by Viacom. After all Spike has had G4's number for many years when it comes to gaming coverage, it helps that Viacom also owns Gametrailers.com. The problem is though, if G4 were to be bought by Viacom and return back to it's gaming roots, what will they be broadcasting? My first guess is in-studio programming, my second guess is shows and movies based on/about video games and gaming culture, my third guess is both.

Whatever, most people will go to Gametrailers or Machinima.com for gaming news nowadays. ...Seriously, how much longer must I wait for the canadian version to be free already! Give me something, Rogers, ANYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.