Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Update: October 2013

I'm just a few lines away from finishing episode 9 of The Abridged Knights of Brawl. I should have it done this weekend, but I make no promises. I've already talked about that "leftover parody project from the past summer that I'd like to get back to" in my last update. Once I've finished episode 9, I'll get right to work on that.

Meanwhile, I've started, and forgot to finish, a BTS video for my SSB64 machinima. Until I've finished that, I won't be able to work on Reycralibur. Partly because my hard drive is overbloated enough, partly because I'm losing interest in the whole thing. Don't worry, I'm not cancelling Reycralibur, I've come too far to pull the plug now.

Lastly, Ringside WILL return soon, I just need to "find my flow." However, between the tutorial, TAKOB, and that "leftover parody", I don't think I can bring back Ringside or continue Reycralibur until I've finished up the little things first. In short, all of the above - except Reycralibur - will be released before the end of the year.

Lights Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.