Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Update: September 2013

Not much to report on. I've decided to wait until I can get a new gamepad for my laptop before I start on Reycralibur, episode 11. I'm hoping to wrap the series up within the next four episodes so I can get started on my next project. Yeah, I'm making a new SSB64 machinima, hopefully one with voice actors. Meanwhile, I will try to finish recording lines for The Abridged Knights of Brawl, episode 9 before the month is over. I have another leftover parody project from the past summer that I'd like to get back to.

So, SpeedyJeux is dead but that doesn't mean I won't stop making gaming-related videos. I still have some "leftovers" that I could dump onto the SpeedyCXLIX channel. ...Why do I suddenly feel the need to LP Pokemon Emerald?

I did say that Ringside would make a comeback (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghMoXk5FSY), but I didn't say when or how. I will focus on TNA and ROH shows for the time being; when I will get back on the saddle and how often, I don't know - you'll just have to wait and see.

...So I realized what's wrong with television nowadays: too much drama, not enough action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.